Sunday, August 2, 2009

Can an animal get sick from me being sick?

Can my babi's dog get sick from him. my man man's dog loves him and is always around him. could the dog get sick from him?
Answers:
I hope not baby 'cause no matter what I do I can't keep her away from me..wherever I am,Jersey has to be.Im lucky I can go to work without her..I swear she thinks she is either my mom or my girlfriend.Due for a trip to the vet anyway(shhh,dont tell her that)so no matter what it will be all good.I love u habibi MUAH!
no animal can not get sick if you are because their minds run different
no, dogs have different immune systems, so a dog can't get sick from you and you can't get sick from your dog.
No that can't happen
RABIES and worms are the only things you can transfer from people to pets
I can not think of anything that a person could pass on to a dog, other than ringworm, that the person wouldn't have gotten from an animal to start with. Colds and human illnesses will not infect dogs.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment