Sunday, August 2, 2009

can a guide dog read a street map.?


Answers:
Yes but they've all moved on to Sat Nav now.

They can regulally be seen following a Tom Tom (cat)

That's technology for you.
No silly
Can a Dave ask a more stupid question?
lol
Er No!
i think it can not but i think in 2060 there will be a cyborg dog that can talk and do amazing stuff
No, I don't think so but they could have sat nav fitted to their collar. That would help.
not mine it is blind
no but they can drive cars
No
Only if they have their contacts in!
Yeah,

I had a dog and I taught it to get stuff for me using a small map of our house.

I would point and it would go to that room.
I would say slippers, or paper, or book or dressing gown etc and it would get it for me.

Tried getting it to do the same thing but within my local area, it went to the shops a couple of times - never got what I wanted though.

Sadly it got ran over, I told him, but he must of forgotten to wait for the green man.
Yes a guide dog has a GPS.
Yeah, and my dogs halfway through reading a Harry Potter book at the moment - hes loving it!
No, it can't. They are trained to follow direstion by their senses. Dogs can't read the way humans can.
dogs are to stupid to read anything so the answer to your question is NO!
they don't need a map they memorized it
Have you got a day off school today.
No silly. the modern dog has a Sat Nav.
Sure. Train the dog to read the map, and if it can understand - then it will !!
no unless it is man trapped inside a body of a dog
Thanks for the 2
I'm really getting fed up with soppy questions this morning - at this rate I'll be forced into doing some work ! ! !
He can from mapquestyou idiot
Yes, but only if it's in braille, unless it's a Collie in which case you'll have to have a talking horse teach it to read, this can get messy though.
No

No comments:

Post a Comment