Sunday, August 2, 2009

Can any experts tell me what breed this is? I WANT one..?

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i302/c.
Answers:
Aww.. Come on Chetco..You've never heard of the Bich-a-mum? They are the newest desinger breed!
They claim they are the perfect dog! They "don't shed", are "hypo-allergneic" and always smell sooo good!! And you can get them for the low low price of $10,000! Complete with AKC papers..because they ARE purebred you know!!
I wonder how long before they are in the shelters with a tag that reads.Reason for surrender.owner was allergic to BEES!!

LOL!!
LOL cute.
uhm.thats a flower. But I guess the breed it's trying to resemble would be a Bichon Frise
Very very cute.
I wonder how much maintainance they are?
Lol It looks like a Bichon Frise to me. among the petals lol.
Chrysanthemum puppy-- but it really looks like a Maltese or part poodle or *-zhu (sp?) It is cute, huh?
A chrysanthemutt?
awww thats really cute. but its not real. its a dog's face photoshoped onto a mum.
These are not real. This is a photo fabrication.

Otherwise it would be a flower and sit in your flower bed and bark all day and bite the cats and dogs that tried to eat them.
emmm i would say that what you have here is,caninechrysantamumiumamion.. you find one let me know I fancy one myself .lol
I don't know but it sure is cute let me know if you find out.
It obviously is a touched up pic., but apart from that I have to agree it's a bichon frise among those petals. They have the cutest temperaments. I would study the breed before getting one though and make sure that's what you really want.
I got a mass email showing flower arrangements that were made to look like dogs.
Very cute.
That was one of them.
it definitely is a fabrication, it's a dogs face on a mum, look closely at the leafs on the flower. very cute though.
Chetco - how funny is it that people thought you were serious?? And had to explain to you that it wasn't a real dog. I guess that just goes to show you that we get used to asking stupid questions on here and don't notice when people are really kidding ;)
Well the real version would be a bichon frise.very cute dogs and sweet.
I think a computure mixed a picture of some kind of maultapoo and a picture of a white rose together.
LOOKS LIKE A TAKE OFF OF A MALTESE..
yes..I think that is a peony with a dogs face on it.
lol-are they available in apricot and maroon as well?-rofl-very cute
that is really a cute picture !! isnt it amazing what you can do with a computer !!

No comments:

Post a Comment