Sunday, August 2, 2009

Can a dog sense if a person is bad and something bad will happen?

My mom's little chuichwaa hates men . He only likes my dad and my grandpa . And when my mom's dog first met my boyfriend he just went over and layed down on his lap. But most of the time when other men come around , my mom's dog runs them off and tears up thier pant's. And my mom's lap was haveing puppyies one night and or other lap started going crazy and knocked over our window just try to tell us . Can dogs sense things like that?
Answers:
Don't ever doubt it. Animals see things people cannot. I would definitely factor in any input you receive from your pets. The fact that your mother's dog lay down in your bf's lap is very telling.

P.S. Cute funnel ears! That your Halloween avatar, or are you really part feline?!
absolutely they can. siezures cancer people that are bad all kinds of things they sense
yes,they can.
apparently he does not sense any threat form your current boyfriend
but thats a dog and not you
they're needs are diffrent
I own a dog that can pick out woman abusers. When that type of person is around my dog acts a particular way. I also own a dog who knows when thunderstorms are going to be severe and will not stay in her nice pet area. I used to own a dog that didn't like a particular boyfriend of my daughters and after the first date with the gentleman, she said, "Next time, I'll listen to the dog."
Animals are fantastic judges of character. I would totally trust my dog on this.
.I believe they can. My husky-lab stays right by my side if I have to answer the door when my husband is not home. He lets me know right away if the person at the door seems threatening to him. He will wag his tail and sit by my side if he is okay and if he is suspicious he will cross in front of my legs and stand between the person and me. Once there was a drunk fellow at the door who seemed to think his wife was at our house (we knew him, but not his wife) He was cussing and being verbally abusive and then his arm came up throw a punch. Samson had his arm in his mouth and knocked him on the ground so fast we didn't know what happened. That obviously shut the guy up and he went away somewhat sobered up, unhurt and embarrassed. He doesn't come by anymore because he is afraid of Samson.LOL
because dogs communicate with each other mostly non-verbally they are more adept at picking up chemical and visual signals that we miss- A dog could possibly sense aggression in another person before we could- and they also tend to react strongly to their owners comfort level- people are more comfortable around people they trust and care about so their dogs will (Usually) act more relaxed around those people too.
I think so. My dog loves all people but some cases he is really unsure about other people.
o'course they can.always trust ur dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment