Sunday, August 2, 2009

can a dog really eat paper? See details inside?

they really can because my biology teacher has a dog and the dog even eats money. when the dog ate the money he was all constipated and he had to get the money out of his poop. i know it's nasty isn't it?
Answers:
Dogs will eat anything if they want to. This may sound grose to you. We had a dog a few weeks ago that vomited up a wash cloth and a pair of panty hose. The dog was still staying sick, so we did an exploratory, and pulled out another pair of panty hose from his stomach. Trust me, if they want they will eat anything.
if it eats paper it will pass because the acid in its stomach will eat it up and go threw the bowels and come out in 3or 4 days
Yes, they can. My dog once chewed up a work paper, so I had to show it to my boss so she made me another copy. Dogs can get into things like purses (she once got a dollar bill out of my purse!), and ate a little bit of paper from my mail that I left on my bed, so I caught her before she chews up the whole thing. It's just the nature of the dog's behavior, so you just have to watch him/her so he/she won't get into trouble for eating paper, etc.
yes your dog really can eat paper./

No comments:

Post a Comment