Thursday, July 30, 2009

Best story of dogs?

Have you got a fab storie about your dog? Then please tell me it, and the best one gets the 10 points!
Answers:
Four years ago my youngest brother was diagnosed with a very cancer, he was only 20 at the time. The only thing he wanted was a Pit Bull puppy. So I drove around until I found the perfect one brindle male with a perfect cross on his nose. As I was driving home I told this puppy he was going to a very sick boy that he was going to be his new best friend. It was kinda odd because this puppy laid his head on the middle console and stared at me like he understood. When I got home I sit the puppy down which ran passed 10 people right to my brother. From that point on that puppy became his saving grace. Not once in the years did Remy ( my brother's dog's name) ever leave his, not even in the worst of times. My brother often said he would have given up if it was not for Remy. Remy was always there for him, he would lay there and listen to my brother cry for hours on end.
A year and a half ago my brother was at the end of his rainbow, and paralyzed from the cancer. I was taking care of him and he told me he was worried about me if something were to happen to him. We were very close and spent a lot of time together and he was afraid of leaving me alone. So he decided he was going to get me a puppy just like a got him one years before. He knew I loved Labrador Retrievers so he spent weeks tracking down a puppy for me. And in time he found me Tritan, my yellow Lab. I did not know then that this little ball of yellow fur would be my saving grace. He was there for me when I was at my breaking point, he knew how to make everyone laugh when we only wanted to cry, and from day one he could pick up how anyone was feeling and help them.
Saddly my brother passed away four months later and we were all devasted. I was lost, around that time I sustained a permanent injury that wa going to alter my life big time. A lot of times I wanted to give up, but Tritan would not have it. He made sure I was out of bed by 7;30 am, and trust me he did not make wake up calls you could ignore. He would jump on top of me go nose to nose and every few minutes he would lick my nose. If that did not work he would pounce on me and punce until I had to move. He always knew how to make me laugh and best of all he knew how to comfort not only me but my brother's grieving dog. It was Tritan's sole mission to return this household to a happy one. And even now a year later he still is the same old loving caring affectionate clown.
I helped my brother by giving him the gift of unconditional love, he returned it by giving me and his dog the same by getting us Tritan.
When i was young and foolish me and my best friend gave his dog some weed in his food, it was stoned for hours but its alright now
this a really painful memory

when i was about thirteen i took my sisters golden retreiver out for a walk and i had a ball for the dog to chase but i threw it up to kick and forgot the dog would most likely catch it and just before i connected with the ball the dog caught it and i ended up kicking her in the head

i felt really guilty and she was put down a few years later because she was going senile but i dont know if i had anything to do with it
My dog can tell you a lot of stories, but theyre all a little blue for yahoo..
my dog loves to chase birds,so 1 day she goes out and sees a bird across the street,she runs over there,jumps up and catches it,carries it back home and just drops it in front of my feet,it was so funny!
My Dad ran over a golden lab years ago , it badly
damaged his pride and joy of a car , my girlfriend
at the time being a dog lover asked if the dog died
instantly, to which my dad answered ,No it took
a couple of kicks..
well this ones about my brothers dog (german shepherd ) he took his dog to a party one time an outside party and tied his dog to the bumper of his truck and he didn,t know that his dog (sabbeth) was "dog aggressive" well , a rotti walked by and sabbeth pulled the whole bumper off to get at the rotti ,,, lol , he never took the dog to parties after that!
well ma dog was gonna b put down cus they thought it was cancer i cried den they asked ma mum 2 collect her and all it was a bit of tooth frm wen she was playin with the other dogs so she is kk now if u e-mail me i will show u pic of her e-mail %26#92;/
We have two dogs and two children, one day our big dog done a pooh in the garden, we was expecting people round for a bbq so out of pure laziness rather than clear it up i burried it in the flower bed with a shovel, cleaned the shovel and lent it up aginst the garrage. Everyone was busy sitting eating when my two year old daughter pipes up. "Here mum i have found the pooh you were trying to hide"holding the forsaid spade with pooh all over it she had dug it up again.

Dogs/children who'd have em!

No comments:

Post a Comment