Thursday, July 30, 2009

Best money maker for kids?

We had to take my dog to the vet today and now he has to be on med. for his seizures and I have to help pay for it. Does anyone have any ideas of I how I could earn allownce?
Answers:
This is the season for lawn raking and snow shoveling..Also, you can offer small dog walking for elderly neighbors, or pet and garden care for neighbors out of town, or babysitting.My daughter used to earn about $300 per month as a teen doing that..
Many of the elderly would love to have someone come to their home to bathe their little dogs and brush them..
You can also help the handicapped or elderly do grocery shopping..
lemonade stand..
Rake leaves and uhm.do chores and when winter comes shovel like crazy :D
Pick up a paper route.
yard chores -- offer to rake neighbors leaves and stuff.
babysitting if you are old enough.
do you cook anything? you can always sell food or spiced cider or something on the side of the road.
Well,if you love pets so much you could try dog walking before and after school,you can put sighns up at petstore,in vets offices and on stop sighns in your naighborhood,You could even see if friends want to help you .you could have a bakke sale outside of a local grocery store on sat. and sell home made goodies your mom could help you bake,you could also buy a pack of sodas and sell them singly (like a twelve can pack) at the bake sale for like 50scents and make a huge profit and your parents might not want you with strangers so i didnt say rakeing leave and such!god luck!
Well, I am going to be serious, but the first thing I'm going to say is funny. I thought it said The best monkey maker for kids, I was also confused and wanted an answer. But since it's about seizures, which I suffer from, I'll try and help your doggy. The most common is a paper route. However you could go with a new way of doing things, start a charity, I'm serious. It would cost a little bit to do this first part. Put up flyers in your area asking for support for a sick animal in need of financial support. "Lucky is suffering from seizures and he can't get the medicine he needs." Come by and see him and please donate if you can." Include a picture if you can. I don't want to get your hopes up but it has worked in the past. If you can, find out where a reporter lives and put a flyer near their home where they would see, for example on a tree. Reporters love human interest stories like that and might put you on the news, then you would have mass exposure. This unfortunately doesn't work for humans, it just looks pathetic and whiny. I hope you find a way for your dog to not have seizures.

No comments:

Post a Comment