Friday, July 31, 2009

Bull terrier or mini bull terrier?

I am interesting in gettin a dog and I have decided on a breed of bull terrier. I dont want to get a dog that is huge and I dont want a little cute ankle-bitter. So can anybody give me a little advice on which type is better for my circumstances.
Answers:
i would get a standard size english bull terrier.they are ADORABLE, and not too large either.
An English Bull Terrier is cute and they have a lovley nature.
I beleive the minis have a higher occruance of health probelms.
I have a bull terrier that I rescued from a shelter. She's a regular bull terrier and even has a tattoo to prove it! She is SUPER hyper. ALWAYS. She knocks me down and even squirts a little pee everytime she sees me. I love her to death, but if you are choosing this breed for looks, just also be aware that they are extremely hyper. Hope this helps some!

No comments:

Post a Comment