Thursday, July 30, 2009

Best under 10?

What is the best dog under 10 pounds and why?
Answers:
Pugs are calm and very loving!
Battery operated toy.. They have an off switch..hee hee. Just mess'n with ya :)
Chihuahua are small. I have owned several. The one I have now weighs 1lb and 2 ozs. They are loveable, cute and you can carry them everywhere. They are a one person dog. They dont shed and sure dont eat much and dont take up much space. I also owe labs, cattle dogs, dalamations and a mix. Yes I have a zoo.but love my personal baby.
I have to say I am currently a fan of "schnoodles" which are schnauzer and poodle mixes. They come in a variety of sizes, but there are ones under 10lbs. I like them because

- they have a "mighty dog" personality in a little body
- they are non-shedding and hypoallergenic
- they have no doggie odor, and actually smell good (no joke!)
- they are athletic and fun in a little package.
- they're incredibly smart and can learn tons of tricks
- they come in tons of different colors, but the dark ones remind me of teddy bears
- they have very low risk of any genetic defects (thanks to the cross-breeding)
ummmm..i say a shih tuz and a pug there small
and playful
daschund hound. they seriously, are just the best. hardly ever bark and they are the most loveable things..

No comments:

Post a Comment