Friday, July 31, 2009

BOXERMANIA! What is the FUNNIEST thing your Boxer dog has ever done?

These are the most fun dogs - mine have always kept me laughing with all their silly antics %26 funny expressive faces. Tell me some of your Boxer's 'TOP 10' funnies?
Answers:
My Boxer, Whily always plays with this stupid little moose that sqeaks, sometimes he will be chewing on it and it squeaks, he then looks at it like it was about to leap up and bite his nose. He has a suede blanket on his bed and i once threw it over him and he stuck his nose out the edge and that was all i could see, it was cute. other than that there are so many things like his crazy joker face.
well my boxers name is lexxie and shes totally NUTS the funniest thing she ever did try to run out the door and smashed into the glass didnt hurt her though she kept on barking..
I am a laryngectomy which means my voice sounds low and gravelly. I was over at my brother's house and he had his son's boxer. The whole time I was there the dog stayed by his side and growled at me even when he told it to be quiet or to go lay down. I think it was because of my voice.
I was asleep and my boxer stole my car, He got pulled over for durnk-driving and he is in jail.
My boxer, when you ask her if she wants something she will answer you back with a bark, its funny to watch, some people say its teasing her, but its not. She always will answer back if someone asks her if she wants something.
my mother in law has a boxer and it was the only pup left from the litter when she brought him home i knew why lol he has a horrible under bite andhis tounge is always hanging out. he is jut plain funny to look at poor thing
Sorry I never had a boxer. They are awesome dogs though!

No comments:

Post a Comment