Friday, July 31, 2009

Bull Terrier--- Name Please?

I just received a baby bull terrier and was looking for a name for it, it`s a male.
Answers:
THe pup will not always be a baby so you want a name that he/she can grow into. I wish I knew the sex - well - you can't have everything - so here goes - Terror!@
spud
bully lol
I would call him Shark.. .. cyb
How about B.T.?
I've always wanted a boy dog so I could name him Stanley.
Just a few suggestions

Dozer
Diesel
Griffin
Martini
Devlin
Quincy
Rocky
Paisano
Kruger
Hannibal
Jaws
Scud (as in scud Missile)

Congratulations on your new pup!

Good Luck!!
its name could be onyx
That's "Bull"!
Thor, Stomer, Bubba, Nix.
I really like the name Apallo.
i had a dog when i was little named hammer.
blaze
max rodger bosco is this okay??
BULLET

TERRI

or the traditional.CHARLIE
Little Turd Licker.
Name him Max.
This is just me but I would name him Yoshi.
How about Buddy? It would suit a bull terrier
I like the name J.D.
Femail
Panzer, Hunter, Super Joy Thunderbolt, June Song,
Male names
General, Barksdail, Hurcules, Champ, General, Hurricain, Gill, Chief, Gloster,Saber, The Loop Master,Hawker These are the names of American fighting Tanks . Pick the name closest to your pet personality.Have fun!
I grew up with a bull Terrier and he brougt us so many hours of love and adoration and amusment these dogs are are hard headed, Fun loveing, and have a locked jaw that wont open untill they are ready to let go. If we let him out he would run as fast as he could and get away from us so use a leash every time. you open the door .
I highly recomend training classes because they are very fast and can be dangerous to other dogs, and livestock .They need to be walked everyday, they have a very high tolerance for pain on the forehead, so your pup may run into things with its head and domonate the floorspace. He was very sweet around our friends and family and very, very funny!! WE named him Tank after the dog in Patton the movie. We loved him so much and he gave us his all.
call him DEAD when he turns on you!
Buzz
Bruiser
Phydeux (Fido)
Max
Buddy

No comments:

Post a Comment