Friday, July 31, 2009

Bulldog and Shitzu mix dog?

My boyfriend wants a dog that is a cross between a bulldog and a shitzu so he can call it a bullshit :D Would anyone know of where we could get one in Minnesota?
Answers:
go to petfinder.com.this is a site for rescue groups.just enter your Zip code, and be AMAZED at how many great choices you have !!.i adopted a Great Pyrenees mix from them, and my dog Sylvester is awesome !!.check it out.try it.do a good deed.adopt a Bulldog/Shitzu mix today !.good luck to you, in your search for a Bulldog/shitzu mix as a new pet !!
Nope sorry!I live in Florida.I wish I could help but you can go on www.petfinder.com and look.

LUV YA,
Floridian
Ive never heard of that before check out this website for cool mixes! You could always email them for more help:
http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/americancani.
go to www.nextdaypets.com
you need to tell your bf to stop watching so many movies (dumb %26 dumber)..lol. I don't think I've ever seen one, or if anyone has ever really attempted this.

No comments:

Post a Comment