Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Best dog ever?

I'll admit to being biased, but I'm feeling reasonably certain that my dog just might quite possibly be the best dog ever. Actually, I've said that about every dog I've ever owned. This one's a mutt I adopted from the shelter when she was a puppy. She's well trained and doesn't act out in ways badly according to some of the general complaints I read about. I'd like to say that that I'm some kind of a dog magician, but really, I just got lucky when I selected a good dog. Mostly, I just give her lots of exercise and treat her like a dog.
Answers:
Mutts are the best, they have the most character, are one of a kind, usually have the least amount of health problems and seem to have the best temperament.
I have had dogs that aren't the best dogs in the world. But I think that maybe my yorkie is the best dog. I've gotta lots of compliments also. My bf plays college football so of course I take our dog. He just sits there the whole game, he's only 10 months old. I've had people say to me after the game how well behaved he is. He thinks he is just a little person.
Glad you are so happy with your pooch. I too have a great dog. Three actually, so I can't say I have the BEST dog. But I have the top three best in no particular order! :)
labs or retreivers, loyal, playful, loving, good around kids
I believe ya. I got 3 annoying dogs. Not the best. I love them, tho. Good for u.
well thats good that u luv ur dog. if hes truely the best dog try entering him in shows. u hav nothin 2 lose and money to gain
I was just given a 5 month old Pomeranian. She is a great dog and is so funny to watch her chase the laser light around like she's a cat.
I have a 3 LB Chihuahua named Skeeter. She is the sweetest, most loving dog that I have ever seen. Everyone that has met her has fallen in love with her. And she loves everyone.
Nothing like a dog.
my chihuahua bubbles is the greatest and has themost expensive clothing line.
i LOVE my jack russell terrier, in fact, he's sleeping on my bed right now :)
my 2 year old jack russell is the best dog in the world. she's great with my 1 year old and she's always happy to see me. Ive always treated her like she was my baby and she's just as much a part of my family as I am. she's perfect. her name is calysto
Call yourself a Dog Whisperer.

No comments:

Post a Comment