Friday, May 21, 2010

Can anyone tell me what kind of dog this is?

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what type of dog this is? i figured some kinda terrier mix. she is about 19 lbs and about 6 years of age. thanks

[IMG]http://i55.photobucket.com/alb.
Answers:
she looks a lot like two of my parents dogs which are lab, border collie mixes, but when we got her they told us they were a terrier mix
shes definatly got some kinda terrier in her. and maybe some black lab, looking at her coloring and her tail. its hard to say
some people might call her a mutt, meaning she is not
a purebred anything. i would rather say she is a
genuine heinz 57 varieties.
she looks like a mutt to me (meaning she is not a pure breed, not in a mean way =] ) but I think she looks like she's part lab and maybe a sheep type dog. either way she's cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment