Monday, May 24, 2010

can dogs sense a pregnancy ?

was wondering if my dog can tell if im pg even before i get + test?? He is acting as possessive as he did when i was pg with my last baby.
Answers:
I say its possible. They have been running tests to prove that dogs can sense cancer and other medical conditions, so why not pregnancy?

Congrats if you are pregnant!!
He may be able to smell something, hormones maybe, or he may notice a change in your behavior.

congratulations
Yea they can. Dogs can sense alot of things that humans can't!you can be on the floor playing with your dog and he'll know that then the next minute you can be having a heart attack and he'll know that your not playing that your in trouble and in pain! that's just an example to prove a point!
I do believe so.
I don't know for sure but it is defiantly possible and believable. I was watching a news show once that was saying that certain dogs can detect cancer. they probably can do all kinds of stuff we don't know about
Why yes he can, and at the moment the sense that he happens to be using is smell. A dog's nose is a highly developed peice of equipment. A dog that knows you well is perfectly aware of your average hormone level, how you smell when you're sick/ healthy ect. So it would be no surprise if he was smelling your pregnancy right now. But don't let your pup be your doctor, get tested, lol.
Yes i do believe they can sence that someone is pregnant and also i believe that they can sence if there is something is wrong with someone like illnesses before even before humans do like for instences i got dignosed with cancer and my dog knew something was wrong before we even did,,, he was very over protective of me and he would not leave my side I couldnt even go to the bath room with him being in there
I hope this helps and Congat!! if your pregnant
I swear they can! My dog was acting REAL stange around my freind for weeks and I kept commenting what the he!!? come to find out she was pregnant. She never really pays to much attention to houseguests, but when she (el Preggo) was over, the dog would stand around her and bark at anyone who came near her being really possesive and lovey. It was the funniest thing and we still laugh about it years later. I swear this dog is smarter than an EPT! It has happened to several other pregnant friends too. Not to me yet thankfully!
I truely believe dogs can sense things like that. My lab starting being extra attentive to me stuck to me like glue always there resting his head on me etc.later I was diagnosed with breast cancer. He continued acting this way thru all my treatments. I believe that they can sense the chemical/hormonal changes in our bodies. And read something recently they are actually doing tests on this now.
LMAO!
NO!
Dogs DON'T have "ESP" ! They DO have NOSES!
LOL!!
What other "fairy-tales" do you believe?

No comments:

Post a Comment