Monday, May 24, 2010

Can Dogs get athsma?

My dog gets out of breath easilly I keep on thinking it is athsma can dogs get athsma??
Answers:
yes dogs canget asthma. Something else to think about is a heart condition or heartworm disease. Take your dog to the vet to rule one of these out
Yes..my friend's terrier has asthma
You would know asthma if the animal had it, but any animal can get asthma (I have a cat who sufferes from it)
yes i think my dog has it he is really cute 2
Are you always on your dogs back for one reason or other? Is he always getting told off? This is one avenue of thought as to why your dog apparently has asthma.
Id could also be from feeding it too much fatty foods.
Allergy's that trigger asthma like symptoms
I have a 13 year old Yellow lab with athsma and I am certain it has developed due to second hand smoke.
yes. dogs can get asthma. my dog has asthma. you dont really NEED to do anything about it what kind of dog is it would really help to answer the question. mine is a poodle and it has asthma.you said you dont feed it too much? well I think you should have food setting out all the time for it. we free feed our dogs. (set food out all the time) also leave water out.
NOPE!

No comments:

Post a Comment