Friday, May 21, 2010

Can anyone tell me where I can get 1 of these?

My dog has had this toy for a long time- I do not remember where I got it. Please check out the picture at http://www.crichfamily.com/wuggle/yb0022.
Answers:
Wal Mart is where I have seen them most recently. We have a dog who loves latex toys (like this one) but hates rubber or vinyl ones. So if this is the kind your dog likes, be sure to watch that new ones you get are also latex - and keep your dog happy! :)
They have them at Wal-Mart! Stuffed Latex toy! Just bought one last week!!
We call him "Goo"!! Pup loves him!!
you can find them at wal-mart for like $1, my dog loves them and she too is obsess, They have them in purple, yellow, green!
don't know where to buy one'but that is really cute i would like one for my cat

No comments:

Post a Comment