Friday, May 21, 2010

Can Coco Mulch really kill dogs?

i got this really weird chain mail saying that this certian type of mulch that smells alot like chocolate, kills dogs. i was thinking of getting some until someone sent me the email. is it true?
Answers:
You are so wise to ask first.Yes, it is true. dogs do like the scent of it and chew it. It has the same dangerous ingredients as chocolate, and can cause death. A lot of people keep saying,
"My dog eats it all the time, and he's just fine" Well, a few M%26Ms killed my precious pug. Why on earth would anyone allow their beloved pet to eat poison? In ANY amount..
yes
I don't think so, my dog has gotten hold of chocolate and is stll alive and well
i dont know but my old dog ate a pound of chocolate from sees candies and she lived for another 11 years after that.
Chocolate can kill dogs - coco mulch also has the porperties of chocolate (and a caffine-like chemical) and can also kill dogs (and some other pets). However, if you catch your pet an hour or two and take to a vet, it usually isn't fatal.

No comments:

Post a Comment