Friday, May 21, 2010

can chiauahas develope asthma?


Answers:
My chi was just diagnosed as having asthma. The vet put him on some meds and gave him a shot. I was informed when It got cooler weather he would be able to breathe better but I can't tell a difference since it's cooler. The vet told me he might be on meds the rest of his life. He is on claritin
Of course
of course they can, any animal can. take it to a vet and have it checked out.
yes, dogs can develope asthma. Contact your vet for an appointment. Medication can sometimes be prescribed
Yeah, and I have heard that they will relieve asthma patients too.
Any animal just like humans can develop ashma. Please see your Vet or go to the nearest animal clinic! You definitely need to get rid of carpet in your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment