Monday, May 24, 2010

can dogs sense when a human is upset, angry , or happy?


Answers:
I have a few dogs, and I believe that all of them can sense how I'm feeling. I know it sounds weird, but sometimes when a human and an animal become extremely close, they can sense things about one another and almost communicate without speaking, telepathically, if you will. Some people even think that when they're out and about, and when they suddenly think of their dog, the dog is trying to send them a message or the dog is thinking about you. There are many different beliefs out there.

I think that dogs can certainly sense those things. For centuries and centuries, dogs and humans have seemed to have a special connection. When a dog sees us yelling, or hitting someone else (even if we're just joking), it makes them nervous. When I yell or have a fake slap fight with someone, one of my dogs goes crazy and starts barking, and she tries to bite me and/or the other person to get us to stop. When one of my dogs sees me crying, she cuddles by me on my bed. And when I'm happy, my dog is always wagging her tail and following me. (When I say my dog, I'm referring to the dog who I'm closest to.)

It's really amazing what animals, not just dogs, can sense. I communicate non-verbally with horses, too. It's just amazing what can be accomplished when you and an animal develop a close bond.
probably
I think that they can.
yes they can..
Of course they can, they can also sence if you're sick.
Yes definitely, if I'm mad I have one dog that will go and hide, he is a rescue dog, and he's very good, but he always knows - I don't even have to say anything and he knows. My german shepherds can also tell, they also know when I'm afraid, so they must be able to sense the other emotions.
They definately can. Our dogs feed off of our excitement, come sit or lay with us when we are sad, and sit at the doorway with their heads low and ears back when we are fighting.
Yes - of course they do. There are also some dogs that can sense when someone with epilepsy are about to have a seizure
Yes. And, some dogs can sense when a person is having an epileptic seizure, a stroke, heart attack, and many other things. Make your dog a part of your 'pack' and he will never let you down!
Yes they can. It comes from the bond an animal and owner have.
Isn't it amazing how a dog can sense our emotions when our own species don't even have a clue?
Yes, they really do. And if you have a good bond with your pet they will be comforting when you are sad. Thats is the best thing about dogs! They can show you that they love you in all sorts of great ways and really mean it!
yeah they like sense the tension some how and they do get upset if they like lose a friend because i had a dog that was kenneled next to another dog, puddles. when puddles passed away the other day was veryy depressed and would barely eat.
I've read that they can. It makes since when you think about it. You probably put out chemicals from your emotions and dogs have great noses. I know that my dogs know.
Yes they can. If I am upset my dog Justice will come and lay his head on my lap. Same if I am crying. Everyone knows when I'm angry they all run and hide. (even the kid and hubby). But then again my dogs think they are human.
Yes they can they feed on your emotions
One of my dogs can, the other is a spaz. But my little girl, absolutely knows when I'm upset and she always tries to comfort me.
definitely. They can tell from body language, etc.
yes mine knew when i was preg. before i did
Absolutly they can. They are very much in tune with our feelings and emotions. Watch their actions when you are sick if you have any doubts.
Mine can. My boys dote on me if I am upset or sick. They get boisterous when I am happy.
I'm sure you can tell when a loved one is upset, angry or sad. Dogs are not stupid. They know how to read your body language and they know your moods just by the way you breathe.
They sure can, there's also studies going to see if dogs can predict epileptic fits %26 earthquakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment