Monday, May 24, 2010

Can dogs eat crab meat?


Answers:
Yes, but keep in mind that any shellfish contains iodine Even though it's only a trace amount, the dog could have an allergic reaction to it. I love crab meat, but can't eat that, shrimp or lobster for that reason.
If you feed it to them, yes. My dog loves sea food.
I guess if their owner can afford it. My dog's owner can't.
of course, but why waste it on your dog, crab meat taste blazen ill get on the floor and eat it!
I like to sniff my own underwear
yes
no dogs can not eat crab meat if that answers your question pretty lame question dont you think hahahaha!
no just for a treat or they will stink up ur house!!
I would only feed them sea food if they are used to eating non-dog food. I give my dogs human food all the time, so I would give them crab meat, but if your dogs only eat dog food then I wouldnt do it as it could make them sick.
My dog l-o-v-e-s crab meat! I don't feed her but a few small bites. Too much salt for one reason. For another, it could severely upset her tummy. Too bad she doesn't understand that b/c man-o-man does she go crazy for it when she smells it!
NO! They should only eat dog food..but shell fish, even without the shell, is dangerous just like chocolate
dout it.
The dog might have an allergic reaction to it.
Some will and some won't. Try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment