Friday, May 21, 2010

can dog translaters really know what your dog is saying?


Answers:
I think so.
I have a moderate ability with cats and dogs. Better than some, worse than others.

And if you try you can get a good idea of what they want and might want to say.
Happy, angry, sad, hungry, hurt, want out, want to defend the house, want petting, want to help you . mean .. etc.

somewhere I read that dogs and cats are in the 3 year old + or - level. that still is pretty powreful when you think about it. So you can work with them, and they can work with you and you can get a common language going.

I do think that animals more than humans work on a Ki basis .. heart to heart .. that rides an emotional current rather than complex word based thoughts.

complex thought more that that sometimes are possible, but difficult to get.
The only thing that knows what a dog is saying is a dog. There is no machine or person that we know of for sure that can accurately translate a dogs vocal emittions into human language.
Yes.

A long time ago, I died. When I came back, I was able to communicate to all animals - dogs and cats included. Somewhere along the way to puberty, my mom kept saying that I couldnt do it, and one day I couldnt do it anymore.

I still have a great affinity with all dogs, however, and can walk up to any dog anywhere and have it be my best friend. They see me as a pack leader.
I don't beleive in the so called animal psychics. I do beleive in people like Cesar Milan the dog whisperer, who have a basic understanding of the animal's nature and socialization.
But these people that claim to translate what they are saying? I think they are capitalizing on the love that people have for thier animals, and thier deep longing to comunicate with thier pets.
Most likely not. They probably just listen to the pitch of your dogs voice at a level that a human cannot hear to judge it's emotions.
dogs don't talk in the english language. people who can talk for the dog are very sensitive to the dog's feelings and emotions and responses and they are saying something similar in english so you can understand. dogs are not talking to you in words.
LMAO!

Since DOGS *CAN'T* TALK.the answer is pretty f'n OBVIOUS,isn't it?

sheeeeeeeeeesh..

No comments:

Post a Comment