Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Be honest! Do you ALWAYS pick up your doggies poo?


Answers:
Yes, I am older than dirt, and I still pick up at least 12 piles per day..
there is never a good excuse not to..
I'm a pretty peaceable person, but if I see someone leaving poo, I go wag my finger in their face, and try to embarrass the heck out of them.lol
My mum does!
Yes
always i have 2 kids and would hate them or others to walk in it
a LARGE LOL
Yes, in my community it's in the law that you have to. I have no wish to get fined.
Yes i do!! and it really pees me off when others dont.. i feel like grabbing a scoop of it and dropping it on their head! The bacteria in it can cause blindness. so if some unsuspecting kid is playing in a park ?
yes, wouldn't want anyone to step in it..
99% of the time. The ONLY time I don't is when I can't find it! Which is especially hard this time of year with the leaves and when it's dark out! But you should just because. think how IRRITATING and disgusting it is when YOU step in it! It's horrible. And it also spreads disease and parasites to dogs AND humans! So, pick it up! It's better for everyone.
Yes. I also put it on bread.
Never. I hose it in into the grass, but I know that my dog doesn't have any contagious diseases.
yes ALWAYS and i have 7 dogs! loads of poooooooooooooooo
yes i always do. well, i gotta post something to the neighbours i dont like!
Always
If she does her business in someone's yard, I clean up after her.If we're walking in the field, I leave it.Naturally, I prefer to walk her in the field.Oh, "she's" a golden retriever.
Yes
yes i do always scoop the poop i have 3 dogs, so thats quite a fair bit.
wish others would pick there dog mess up though
Of course I do I mean who would like their yard if it stinks and when you step in poo.Do what I did,one day I got so tired of bending down to pick up the poo I just got a shovel and trained my dog to do his business in a certain spot.
Yes, when I can find it,sometimes difficult this time of the year with all the leaves-must get the dogs to eat those blue chew sticks!
yes as long as i can find it
you try chasing a border collie in the woods sometimes shes gone out of sight for two to three minuets
i don't worry cause I now know she is sh1tting out of sight
Only if people are looking. Never when its diahrea.
Hiya mrsmoopy,
yep, every time we go out i always have my poop bags, i wouldn't want to stand in dog poo, would you??
Naaa only when someones watching or if its right in the middle of the path, he normally does it in the woods and i cant be arsed, who wants to carry a bag of shite around with them?
no my mom does the smell and the feeling makes me gag and i have a german shepard imagian the size of that pile with 1 one hand and a wal-mart bag
yip but not if its in the whin bushes cos i cant find it.
Yes I do 99% of the time. The only time I don't is if my dog poohs amongst stinging nettles, which is hard to pick up without avoid getting stung! It really annoys me when I see other people not picking their dog's pooh up-especially when their dog has just messed in the middle of a footpath, or other obvious place that someone is going to walk in.
never, because i dont own a dog and i NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER will i HATE dogs
NO!
Poop is gross!
Yes. To not do so is unsanitary and also irresponsible and gives dog owners a bad name.

I also volunteer every spring cleaning up after irresponsible pet owners that use a park trail near my home. I have a 5 gallon pail that has a thermometer that I color in each year showing how much poo I have cleaned up along a small section. I call it the "Poopy Patrol" It is common that I collect over 15 gallons of dog poo in a 1/4 mile span on the trail. Many people stop and thank me for being responsible and helping to keep their walking path beautiful.

I know that other pets waste is not your responsiblity, by hey let's keep our privelages to have our dogs in our parks. Clean up after your own dog and volunteer an afternoon to make the park you and your dog enjoys a prettier, more enjoyable place. It raises awareness and no one will be irresponsible while you are seen out doing some community service.
We always pick it up. I hate it when I see dog poo everywhere and it makes me relly angry. I am sure that the people that dont pick it up wouldnt be happy if they stood in it or it went all over there kids school shoes etc. People who dont pick up there dogs poo should never be allowed to keep a dog in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment