Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Basset Hound Puppy?

I am looking for a basset hound puppy for my son for his 10th Birthday. Is there anyone out there who knows where I could find one somewhere around Gadsden Alabama?
Answers:
Get one at the animal shelter, why not give a great dog a second chance? You may not find a pure breed puppy, but I guaranty you will find a basset mix!:) I am sure your son will be thrilled to learn he saved a dogs life!
www.petfinder.com
look on the Internet
I wish I was closer - we've got 6 for sale that are 6 weeks old tomorrow. Our ** had 9 and we've already got 3 spoken for. I'm near Albuquerque, New Mexico.
you could go to puppyfind.com and look for that exact breed in your location. it is a very good site.
go to norfolk.gov then go to norfolk home pages go to animal control then on the side at the bottom go to pet finders photos and from there it should tell things where u can go to find a pet
Check out the Basset Hound Club of America

http://www.basset-bhca.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment